I’ve been fortunate enough to work in a number of teaching roles including time spent as a statistical consultant, teaching assistant, and primary instructor. The sites below are used in courses for which I’ve been, or am currently, part of the instructional team.
Materials are password protected. Students will be given access to the course site, and subsequent materials, on the first day of the course.
- [Marshall University] DBA 713 – Structural Equation Models with Latent Variables
- [UNC – Chapel Hill] Soci 717 – Structural Equation Models with Latent Variables
- [UNC – Chapel Hill] Soci 252 – Data Analysis and Quantitative Research
- [ICPSR] Structural Equation Models and Latent Variables: An Introduction
- [ICPSR] Latent Growth Curve Models (LGCM): A Structural Equation Modeling Approach